Close this search box.

Where do I pay a speeding ticket?

To pay in person, please visit the:

  • Doniphan County Courthouse
    120 E. Chestnut Street
    Troy, KS 66087


To pay online for a Traffic or Criminal Court payment, visit:


To mail a payment, send to:

  • Centralized Court Payment Center
    PO Box 750200
    Topeka, KS 66675-0200