How do I contact the rural water districts?

Rural water districts are a water system designed to provide domestic water service to an area having a major part outside of an incorporated community. 1. First, make sure you’re […]

Who can utilize the transportation service?

Ridership is not based on any particular requirement other than you must be a Doniphan County resident. The service is available without discrimination on grounds of race, color, religion, sex, […]

When can I get my driver’s license?

The Driver’s License Office is open Tuesday-Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM by appointment only. To make an appointment call 785-985-3513. See more information on getting your driver’s license.

Are Septic or Waste Water Permits required?

Septic and Waste Water Permits are issued by Northeast Kansas Environmental Services.  For more information regarding septic or waste water permits contact the Environmental Sanitarian at 785-985-2778.

What are the fees for a Building Permit?

Building permit fees are based upon the type of structure you are building and the zoning district the proposed structure will be located in.  Permit fees are due when your […]