Provide quality health care to residents of Doniphan County through a variety of public and home care programs. The Agency realizes a responsibility to promote optimum health and well-being and reduce the incidence of disease for all residents of the county regardless of economic status.
The Doniphan Co. Health Department/Home Health provides preventative health measures for all residents of Doniphan County, including, but not limited to:
- Home Health Services
- Maternal & Child Health Services & Programs
- Information for Additional Health Resources
The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health is working hard to keep current on COVID-19
- The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health has non-medical grade face masks available for anyone in Doniphan County in need. Please contact the Health Department at 785-985-3591.
- The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health has COVID-19 walk-in vaccine clinics available every Wednesday 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
- For the most current COVID-19 information, view the “Helpful Links” tab below.
Doniphan County Health Department is HIRING!