Information from the Doniphan County Health Department/Home Health
The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health has been working to meet the needs of our community during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please contact the health department at 785-985-3591. Information updated frequently.
|DONIPHAN COUNTY COVID-19 Update (Find more updates on the Health Dept. Facebook page)||2/25/2022|
|Total Pandemic Positive Cases||2127|
**Recovered = Released from isolation by the Doniphan County Health Dept./Home Health
- The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health is conducting COVID-19 testing.
- Testing takes place on Monday-Friday by appointment only.
- Call the Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health at 785-985-3591.
- Find the Consent Forms and EUAs for ALL the Covid-19 Vaccines here.
- COVID-19 walk-in vaccine clinics available every Wednesday 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4 p.m.
- Don't forget your white card!
- The Doniphan Co. Health Dept./HH has the COVID-19 vaccine available for anyone in Doniphan County ages 5 and older.
- For more information on the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine click here.
- Booster shots available for ages 18 and older. Eligibility guidelines:
- Adults 18 years and older who have had their Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- Adults 18 years and older who have had their Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least 2 months ago.
- The Doniphan County Health Department has non-medical grade face masks available for anyone in Doniphan County in need.Contact the Health Department at 785-985-3591 to pick up a mask and for more information.
- Doniphan County currently does not have a county-wide mask mandate.
Doniphan County Health Department highly encourages individuals to use good judgement. Additional recommendations to minimize risk include:
- Distance yourself at least 6 feet from others.
- Wear a cloth face mask in public.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your sneezes and coughs with your elbow or tissue.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Disinfect high touch surfaces such as phones, keyboards, doorknobs, handles, light switches, etc. with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- If you are a high-risk individual, stay home as much as possible.
- Monitor your health and be alert for symptoms.
- Do NOT go to work or out in public if you are sick, displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or are under isolation or quarantine orders.
Kansas Department of Health & Environment (KDHE) COVID-19 Public Updates
- KDHE COVID-19 information website
- VIEW a map of positive COVID-19 cases by county and total Case Count Summary in Kansas
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment: www.kdheks.gov/coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Doniphan County Health Department & Home Health Facebook page: www.facebook.com/DoniphanCountyHealthDepartmentHomeHealth