The mission of the Economic Development Department is to facilitate empowerment of residents and businesses, enhance quality of life and nurture growth in Doniphan County.
Economic Development strives to create new jobs and grow the tax base while promoting and developing new business opportunities within the county.
- Act as a resource and referral center
- Recruit and support new businesses with site selection and incentives
- Provide business and entreprenuerial growth assistance
- Act as a local intermediary for statewide resource providers
- Partner with local and regional organizations to support growth and publicity
- Support community development and local tourism efforts when feasible
- Assist in reports and research data on demographics, businesses, employment, market profiles, census data, workforce numbers and available sites as need be
Chamber of Commerce
NEWS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Sept. 9, 2021 Cathy Alonzo, Marketing & Business Dev. email@example.com Phone: 512-995-7597 New Hospital in Elwood, Kansas, to Provide Specialized, Inpatient Rehabilitation to Hundreds
Cities of Troy & Wathena Receive Community Development Block Grants to Promote Job Retention for Small Businesses
Governor Laura Kelly Announces $4 Million in Community Development Block Grants to Promote Job Retention for Small Businesses TOPEKA – Governor Laura Kelly announced today the third round of Community