Close this search box.


When can I get my driver’s license?

The Driver’s License Office is open Tuesday-Friday 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM by appointment only. To make an appointment call 785-985-3513. See more information on getting your driver’s license.

What are the fees for a Building Permit?

Building permit fees are based upon the type of structure you are building and the zoning district the proposed structure will be located in.  Permit fees are due when your […]

Are Septic or Waste Water Permits required?

Septic and Waste Water Permits are issued by Northeast Kansas Environmental Services.  For more information regarding septic or waste water permits contact the Environmental Sanitarian at 785-985-2778.