- This event has passed.
Rural & Independent Innovators Conference
January 28, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This is a conference is for innovators who want to know when and how to move forward with their ideas and for businesses who want to grow through innovation. On the first day, attendees will learn about topics such how to evaluate an idea and take the first steps in moving forward, early stage financing options, SBIR Grants, intellectual property basics, risk management and getting past set-backs. The first day will conclude with a networking period. The second day is for innovators who are past the initial idea stage and want to know more about topics such as product development, scalability, marketing, in-licensing and out-licensing, later stage financing, exit strategies and potential for international trade. The second day concludes after lunch. Presenters include subject matter experts and business owners with experiences that they are willing to share. The conference format is designed to allow for discussion.
January 28, 2019 Day #1: Sign-in 8:00 a.m. | Program 8:30 – 5:00 | Networking 5:15 – 6:30
January 29, Day #2: Sign-in 7:30 a.m. | Program 8:00 – 1:00. (Lunch included)
- Cost to attend Day #1 only: $70
- Cost to attend Day #2 only: $50
- Cost to attend both Day #1 and Day #2: $85
- Click here to register online!
- Registration is limited. For more program details, contact email@example.com or call 785-587-9917.
- Bluemont Hotel Upper Level, 1212 Bluemont Ave, Manhattan KS 66502
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Bluemont Hotel for the evenings of January 27 and January 28th.
- To receive the discounted rate, reservations must be made by December 27th and are subject to availability.
- To reserve, call the hotel directly at 785-473-7091 or go to www.bluemonthotel.com and click on group reservations.
- The discount code for hotel reservations is: SBDC0119
- Chris Millard