- This event has passed.
KANSASWORKS Statewide Job Fair
March 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Kansas Department of Commerce, in partnership with KANSASWORKS, will host the KANSASWORKS Statewide Job Fair on March 7, 2019. The annual job fair will provide employers, veterans, and job seekers with the unique opportunity to connect face-to-face.
The job fair will be open to all job seekers from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the following locations across the state:
- Colby: Colby Community College, Multi-Purpose Room, 1255 South Range
- El Dorado: Train Depot, 430 N. Main Street
- Kansas City: Wyandotte County Workforce Center, 626 Minnesota Avenue
- Independence: Memorial Hall Civic Center, 410 N. Pennsylvania Avenue
- Lawrence: Peaslee Technical Center, 2920 Haskell Avenue, #100
- Leavenworth: Leavenworth County Workforce Center, 515 Limit Street, Suite 200
- Manhattan: Holiday Inn Across from the Campus, 1641 Anderson Avenue
- Overland Park: Johnson County Public Library, Central Resource Library, 9875 West 87th Street
- Salina: The Kansas Army National Guard Training Center, Building 365, 2929 Scanlan Avenue
- Topeka: West Ridge Mall, Lower Center Court, 1801 SW Wanamaker Road
- Wichita: Wichita Workforce Center, 2021 North Amidon Avenue
Registration for the Statewide Job Fair can be done via the following link for Colby, Independence, Kansas City, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Overland Park, Salina, Topeka: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/kansasworks-18343559329
Click here for more information!