- This event has passed.
Doniphan County Chamber Golf Tournament 2021
September 10, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
On Friday, September 11, the Doniphan County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a four-person golf scramble tournament in Atchison, Kansas, to help support the Doniphan County Chamber of Commerce and the events they sponsor during the the year. The event will be held at the Bellevue Golf Club in Atchison, Kansas, a challenging 18-hole golf course.
View and print the Golf Tournament flyer here.
Businesses and individuals may become involved numerous ways with this tournament:
- Enter a four-person team for $250.
- Enter a four-person team for $300. This includes team fees and a hole sponsorship.
- Sponsor a team for your employees or others at $250.
- Be a hole sponsor at $100.
- Advertise on golf carts at $250 for one side or $500 for both sides.
- Provide prizes for hole and flight winners. For flight winners we are hoping for four similar items to present the entire team. All items will work – t-shirts, bags, hats, golf balls, logo gifts, gift cards, plaques, etc.
- Provide a donation to the Chamber or a specific event hosted by the chamber.
- Volunteer to help on Tournament Day.
- Volunteer to help follow-up with emails and phone calls to potential supporters prior to the tournament.
- (Mulligans can be purchased at $20 per team. Each team member can use only one extra shot for the 18 holes.)
We hope you will consider participating or supporting this event.
Please return the support form as soon as possible, and before August 10, 2021, indicating how you will be able to help make this event a success.
Information or inquiries may be made to the Doniphan County Chamber of Commerce in care of Marty Allen firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact Patrick McKernan at email@example.com, at 230 West Poplar, Troy, Kansas 66087, 785-985-3950.