Doniphan County Road and Bridge is accepting applications for a Foreman in District 2, Troy, KS.
- Valid Kansas Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Experience in road and bridge construction and maintenance.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to organize and supervise a crew of laborers, truck drivers and operators engaged in bridge repair, road maintenance, and road and bridge equipment.
- Ability to make decisions as necessary.
- Help with maintenance and daily servicing of equipment used on various projects.
- Keep updated on applicable work safety rules and procedures.
Employment is salary based including health benefits and is subject to pre-employment testing. Application forms are available at the Doniphan County Highway Department, basement of the Courthouse, Troy, Kansas. Further information is available by calling 785-985-3535.
Doniphan County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.