Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health is seeking a full-time and part-time R.N. to care for patients in their homes and in our health department. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and disease management. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will get to enjoy patients of all ages. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care through a variety of programs that the Health Department offers.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Provide care in patients homes with help of EMR via use of an iPAD.
- Provide immunizations and Maternal and Child health services.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Flexible schedule
- Complete medical, dental and vision insurance package
- Sick leave
- CEU’s paid
Application available here or send resume to Doniphan Co. Health Dept./HH, P.O. Box 609 Troy, KS 66087.
Please call with any questions 785-985-3591.