How do I get a hunting or fishing license?

The County Clerks’s office sells Fish, Game, and Boat licenses over the counter Monday thru Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Regulations are also available in the Clerk’s office.

Hunting, Fishing, and Boating information is also available on the internet thru the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks web site at: