Locations & Days Open
1142 St. Coumbus Rd.
Wathena, KS 66090
(across from the transfer station)
- 2nd Saturday of every month
County Shop on Spring St.
Highland, KS 66035
(east edge of town)
- 4th Saturday of every month
- March – November — 9 a.m. to noon
- December – February — 10 a.m. to noon
Items Accepted for Recycling:
- Glass – any color
- Paper – newspapers, mail, office paper, magazines, catalgues, etc.
- Plastics – all plastic items numbered #1-7 with recyling triangles on them (includes plastic jugs and bottles, plastic bottle caps, yogurt or margarine tubs, deli or salad bar clamshells, etc.) NO styrofoam
- Cardboard – corrugated, paperbaord, drink cartons, etc. (flatten cardboard)
- Metal Cans – food and beverage cans (tin and aluminum)
- Aluminum foil and aluminum pie tins
*Items should be rinsed and/or cleaned and sorted.
913-365-5561 ext. 8#
St. Joseph, MO