Information regarding the 2020 election year in Doniphan County, KS
Primary Election: August 4, 2020
General Election: November 3, 2020
County Offices to be Elected in 2020:
- County Attorney
- County Clerk
- 2nd District County Commissioner
- 3rd District County Commissioner
- Register of Deeds
- County Treasurer
Other Offices to be Elected:
- U.S. President/Vice President
- U.S. Senator
- U.S. Representative
- State Senator
- State Representative
- State Board of Education
- Court of Appeals Judges
- District Court Judge
- District Court Magistrate Judge
Deadline to file for office for Primary Election: Noon, Monday June 1, 2020
Independent Nominations: Noon, Monday August 3, 2020
Additional important election dates:
- June 1, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. - Deadline to change party affiliation for August 4, 2020 Primary Election.
- July 14, 2020 - Deadline to Register to Vote for August 4, 2020 Primary Election.
- July 15, 2020 - Advance Voting by mail and in person begins for August 4, 2020 Primary Election.
- October 13, 2020 - Deadline to Register to Vote for November 3, 2020 General Election.
- October 14, 2020 - Advance Voting by mail and in person begins for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
Advanced voting information:
- Anyone wishing to vote in advance of any election may do so in person or by mail.
- Deadline to apply for advance ballot by mail for the August 4, 2020 Primary Election is Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
- Deadline to apply for advance ballot by mail for the November 3, 2020 General Election is October 27, 2020.
- Advance voting applications may be obtained on the link https://www.sos.ks.gov/forms//elections/AV1.pdf.
- Online Voter Registration can be found at www.ksvotes.org.
- Check your voting status at www.voteks.org.
- Call the Doniphan County Election Office at 785-985-3513.
REMINDER: PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF VOTING
Information brought to you by the Doniphan County Election Office