How do I know if I am eligible for WIC?
Wednesday, 24 August 2016
WIC clients must meet WIC income guidelines and have a medical or nutritional need. WIC serves Kansas residents who are:
- Breastfeeding mothers, up to baby's first birthday
- Non-breastfeeding mothers, up to six months after baby's birth
- Children under five years old Many working people are eligible for WIC and don't realize it. For example, in 2013:
- A household of 2 can have a gross income up to $28,694 a year.
- A household of 4 can have a gross income up to $43,568 a year.
To see if you qualify financially, click the link below