- This event has passed.
Wathena Fall Festival 2019
September 1, 2019 @ 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Don’t miss the 2019 Wathena Fall Festival Labor Day Weekend!
When: Friday, Aug. 30 – Sunday, Sept. 1
Where: St. Joseph Street, Wathena, KS 66090
Time: Starts 5 p.m. on Friday and ends by 8 p.m. on Sunday.
Events: There will be NUMEROUS events, vendors, music, contests and more all weekend long.
Facebook Event: Check out the Facebook event page for ALL the events and times.
Tentative Schedule: PLEASE Check the Facebook event page for the MOST UPDATED events and times.
- 5:00 PM: Fried Chicken Dinner by DCSW | East City of City Hall
- 5:00 PM: Local Entertainment: Bridgewater
- 5:00 PM: Carnival, Vendor & Food booths, Quilt show, Petting zoo, Gaga Ball (for practice), and Royalty voting all open!
- 6:00 PM: Opening Ceremonies on Main Stage (Honor Guard, Star Spangled Banner, Invocation & Welcome)
- 6:15 PM: Crowning of Distinguished Royalty
- 6:30 PM: Baby Crawling Contest
- 7:00 PM: Local Entertainment: Lisa Scholz
- 7:30 PM: Fire Department: American Legion 100th Anniversary
- 8:30 PM: Music Entertainment: The Schmedleys
- 8:30 PM: Musical Entertainment: True North
- 7:00 AM: Mason’s Breakfast at Mainstage: Biscuits & Gravy
- 8:00 AM: FCA 5K and 10K Run/Walk
- 9:00 AM: Antique Tractor Show (Behind Post Office)
- 10:45 AM: Line Up for Children’s Parade (Baptist Church)
- 11:15 AM: Children’s Parade
- 12:00 PM: Carnival, Booths, Quilt Show, Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, Royalty Voting all open
- 12:00 PM” Richard Renner | Children’s Entertainer (lunch provided for children’s parade participants)
- 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Hamster Wheel
- 1:30 PM: Kids Pedal Tractor Pull: Ages 11 and younger || REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 12:30
- 2:00 PM: Richard Renner | Children’s Entertainer
- 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Pie/Dessert Drop Off at City Hall
- 3:00 PM: American Legion Truck & Tractor Pull Begins at Grain Company
- 4:00 PM: Richard Renner | Children’s Entertainer, Horseshoe Tournament & Gaga Ball Tournament begin
- 5:00 PM: BBQ Dinner by 4-H | East side of City Hall
- 5:00 PM: Open Mic
- 6:00 PM: Gameshow: The Newleywed Game
- 7:00 PM: Lynn Rice Memorial Pie/Dessert Auction
- 7:00 AM: Knights of Columbus Pancake Feed
- 9:00 AM: Community Church Service @ Main Stage
- 10:30 AM: Royalty Contestants/Winners
- 11:00 AM: Motorcycle & Car Show
- 12:00 PM: Carnival, Booths, Quilt Show, Petting zoo & pony rides open
- 2:00 PM: General Parade (Lineup begins at 1:15 pm) *SPACE THEMED!
- 3:30 PM: Girl Scouts Obstacle Course
- 4:00 PM: Greased Pig Contest
- 5:30 PM: Drawings & Announcements
- 7:00 PM: **BLAST OFF GRAND PRIZE CASH DRAWING** MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!
- 7:00 PM: Close & Community Clean up