- This event has passed.
Mental Health First Aid Course
February 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
When: February 6, 2020
Where: Troy Community Building
Time: 8:00 am-4:30 pm (Lunch provided)
Cost: Free (Course materials and fees are covered by the Culture of Health Grant Funds)
To Register Call: Doniphan Co. Extension at 785-985-3623 or email email@example.com (class limit is 30)
Course will be taught by:
- Kailey Patton, LCMFT, LCAC
- Kaitlin Meade, MS., LCPC
- Kanza Mental Health and Guidance Center
- K-State Research and Extension Office
- Doniphan Co. Health Dept./Home Health
- Doniphan County Economic Development