- This event has passed.
HCC Preseason Youth Baseball Camp
January 20, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The baseball coaching staff at Highland Community College is offering a complete skills camp that will cover all aspects of play including defense, pitching, catching and hitting.
Location: HCC Walters Wellness Center, 205 N. Prairie St., Highland, KS, 66035
Dates: January 13th, 20th, 27th
- K-5: 4-5:30 p.m.
- 6-12: 5:30-7 p.m.
Cost: $75 (total for all 3 days)
- No meals provided.
- No overnight accommodations available.
- Highland Community College Employee Discount: Receive $25 off per kid!
CAMP WAIVER IS REQUIRED*: https://scottieathletics.com/documents/2018/11/5//Camp_Waiver.docx?id=157
*Please print and sign and bring to the first day of camp.
Camp Registration: https://scottieathletics.com/sports/2016/11/27/highland-scotties-baseball-prospect-camp.aspx
Contact: Email Coach Alex Cox for questions regarding the Scottie Baseball Preseason Youth Camp at email@example.com.
- Players will be taught the basic fundamentals of defense; goundballs, fly balls, as well as basic pitching and catching mechanics.
- Players will also learn all aspects of offense including hitting and base running.
- In addition to drills and instruction, the day will consist of games and fun competitions that incorporate what the players have learned.
- Each player MUST bring his own baseball equipment.
- Players should bring a glove, bat, tennis shoes, hat, shorts/sweats or baseball pants and any other euipment they feel necessary to compete
- Catchers MUST bring their own gear
- Check-in begins 45 minutes prior to the start of the camp on day one, January 13th.
- Please check your email regularly or our Twitter page as well, @Scottie_BSB, as these are our primary ways we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the email address that you supplied when you signed up for the camp, and updates on our Twitter page.
- Please make it a habit to check your email daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
- For players that would like to continue developing their skills throughout the year, please contact Coach Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-626-8412.