- This event has passed.
Doniphan County Recycling – Wathena
June 11, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
Locations & Days Open
1142 St. Columbus Rd.
Wathena, KS 66090
(across from the transfer station)
- 2nd Saturday of every month
- March – November — 9 a.m. to noon
- Doniphan County recycling on Saturday, March 12th, in Wathena, is cancelled.
- December – February — 10 a.m. to noon
Items Accepted for Recycling
- Glass – any color
- Paper – newspapers, mail, office paper, magazines, catalogues, etc.
- Plastics – all plastic items numbered #1-7 with recycling triangles on them (includes plastic jugs and bottles, plastic bottle caps, yogurt or margarine tubs, deli or salad bar clamshells, etc.)
- NO Styrofoam, Plastic Bags or Bubble Wrap
- Cardboard – corrugated, paperboard, etc. (flatten cardboard)
- Metal Cans – food and beverage cans (tin and aluminum)
- Aluminum foil and aluminum pie tins
*Items should be rinsed and/or cleaned and sorted.
- Doniphan County Services & Workskills (DCSW)
- Waste Management
- View, download or print the full brochure here.