- This event has passed.
Doniphan County Recycling – Highland
September 24, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 26, 2022
Locations & Days Open
County Shop on Spring Street
Highland, KS 66035
(east edge of town)
- 4th Saturday of every month
- March – November — 9 a.m. to noon
- December – February — 10 a.m. to noon
Items Accepted for Recycling
- Glass – any color
- Paper – newspapers, mail, office paper, magazines, catalogues, etc.
- Plastics – all plastic items numbered #1-7 with recycling triangles on them (includes plastic jugs and bottles, plastic bottle caps, yogurt or margarine tubs, deli or salad bar clamshells, etc.)
- NO Styrofoam, Plastic Bags or Bubble Wrap
- Cardboard – corrugated, paperboard, etc. (flatten cardboard)
- Metal Cans – food and beverage cans (tin and aluminum)
- Aluminum foil and aluminum pie tins
*Items should be rinsed and/or cleaned and sorted.
- Doniphan County Services & Worksills (DCSW)
- Waste Management
- View, download or print the full brochure here.