Information provided by Planning & Zoning
You can obtain the following information from our office:
- Zoning and land use designations of specific property or surrounding properties by referencing the zoning maps and the zoning regulations.
- Determining whether a property is located within a floodplain
- What types of business uses are allowed in specific zoning districts.
- How close building or structures may be to property lines (setback requirements).
- What the minimum lot size is to divide property.
- How to rezone, subdivide, or develop property.
The zoning and subdivision regulations, zoning map, applications and procedures may be amended from time to time. Information obtained from this site should be verified with the planning and zoning department by calling 785-985-2229.